Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday thoughts!

So today I got up and went to boot camp and drank my ShakeO on the way there. We did some crazy stuff today: leap frog running. Football drills & planks. Then we played kick ball!!! It was a blast! I feel fantastic and I am upset I allowed myself to get down the past two days.... Back on the horse now! It is amazing how working out is such a natural high. I love this feeling!

Tomorrow is my 29th birthday. I am headed to Maryland for my nephew's wedding Sunday and I am g the most of my trip by going out with my girl friends tomorrow night. I will be celebrating my birthday along with my cousin's, Trish's, life. She passed away 4 years ago today at the age of 32. She was the best friend anyone could ask for. It isn't easy, but I want to make sure I honor her the right way.

There are many reasons to stay in shape, or get in shape. But living a long, healthy, happy life is at the top of my list! I know way too many people who have dies young and I don't want to join them.

What is your inspiration? What do you like to do for your birthday? Tell me what keeps you going on down days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment