Monday, July 30, 2012

Netflix

I love Netflix for various reasons, but mostly for all the television shows that have gone to tv heaven. My current favorites: My Boys and State of Georgia. Both good shows that didn't get the lovin' they deserved!

I also watch Charmed (all time favorite tv show) and I was able to catch up on Drop Dead Diva, Glee, Army Wives, and The Secret Life of an American Teenager. Thank goodness for my iPad app & iPhone app because I am able to be a couch potato without a couch! I listen at work sometimes in my iPhone instead of music and I used my iPad to watch when traveling! I love technology!

Do you have recommendation? What's your favorite device?

Also check out abc family's app and abc's app!!! I catch up on current abc shows that way! Yay for General Hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment