Monday, July 9, 2012

Boot Camp Week 3 & Shakeology Day 2.5

Boot camp was good today. We worked our legs a lot. I have to figure out something for my shins though because I know I am not pushing myself as hard as normal because of the pain in my legs. When I run on grass or track I am fine, but put me on blacktop and I am a mess. I drank ShakeO today too. It was a perfect start to my early day. I really love it with milk. After my mishap with the water version I didn't drink all of it which is why I am calling it 2.5 today. I prefer mine with peanut butter but there are tons of variations! Find what works best for you and drink the heck out of it!!!!

I also noticed today that a pair of pants I bought Father's day weekend no longer fit!!!! They are seriously falling off me!! This is exciting! The scale hasn't moved much but my clothes are moving off me! Lol Remember the scale is kind of a fair-weather friend , sometimes he is there for you sometimes not. The best measurement for success is how you feel. Do your clothes fit better? Do you have more energy? Are you sleeping better? These are all great things to log and make note of during your journey. That scale is a nice tool, but only for so long.

Happy Monday everyone and may your week start off as good as mine! It doesn't hurt that it is my birthday week!!!!! yay!!!!!

Xoxo, Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment